General Emergency Planning
What is General Emergency Planning?
General Emergency Planning prepares state and local first responders to prevent, protect, respond to, and recover from a variety of emergency situations. Alaska DHS&EM has worked with its many partners in the delivery of emergency plans to many different levels of government throughout the state.
General Emergency Planning Links
Points of Contact
- General Planning Point of Contact
- Kim Weibl - Emergency Management Specialist III/General EmergencyPlanner - 428-7020
- Jeff Ennenga - Emergency Management Specialist II - 428-7022
- Tonya James - Emergency Management Spec II - 428-7046
- Mariel Fonteyn - Emergency Management Spec II - 428-7024